KidZone - Response Sheet 9
How to Run a Million Miles
1. The Bible says that our bodies are the temple of God.
2. Our bodies don't actually belong to us, but to God.
3. Our spiritual condition is important to God, but He isn't very concerned about our physical health.
4. Water, sunshine, and fresh air are all necessary for our bodies.
5. Rest is important, so we shouldn't exercise regularly.
6. Our physical health is important to God because:
He is afraid we will spread germs in heaven if we get sick there.
He wants us to be happy and feel good.
7. Originally, God designed human beings to eat:
vegetables, nuts, fruits, and grains.
just "clean" meat.
8. Temperance means:
if something is healthful, you can eat or drink as much of it as
you should avoid anything that is bad for you and use even good
here to check your answers