KidZone - Response Sheet 10
The Aroma of LOVE
1. God owns everything, so there is no point in giving Him offerings and tithe.
2. Tithing is one way God helps us to be generous and thankful for His blessings.
3. Tithe should be used for buying new furniture for the church.
4. Taking part in the communion service reminds us of Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection.
5. Giving gifts to Jesus is a way to show our love and thankfulness for all He has done.
6. Tithe is:
one-fourth of our income or earnings.
one-tenth of our income or earnings.
7. In the communion service, the bread and grape juice represent:
the Bible and the Holy Spirit.
Jesus' body and blood.
8. We wash each other's feet as part of the communion service because:
it symbolizes that our sins are washed away through faith in
Jesus; and it represents our desire to serve others.
it is a ritual from church history, but has no meaning today.
here to check your answers