KidZone - Response Sheet 13
Here I Come!
1. Jesus has promised to come back to Earth to take us to heaven.
2. When Jesus returns, those who died loving and accepting Jesus will continue to sleep in the grave.
3. When Jesus comes back to the Earth not everyone who is alive at the time will see Him.
4. When He comes, Jesus will give us a crown that symbolizes victory over sin.
5. In the Bible Jesus gave certain signs to help us know when His coming is near.
6. When Jesus comes, His faithful followers will:
feel afraid and nervous.
receive a glorious new body that will never be sick again.
7. Sinners who have rejected Jesus and who are alive when He returns will:
be taken to heaven, where they will have another chance to
be destroyed by the brightness of His coming.
8. When Jesus comes:
Angels will blow their trumpets.
Those who have chosen not to follow Jesus will be excited to see
here to check your answers